We have a positive team spirit. We’re a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward people with a passion for home furnishing. Our company culture is based on the spirit of togetherness, enthusiasm and fun. And we’re always looking for people who share our positive attitude and values.
What our co-workers say
The best reference is always from somebody who has his/her own direct experience. That’s why we have asked our co-workers in different IKEA units what they like about working in IKEA.
Place where people like to stay
Working with us is like working with your friends. We use informal language and call each other with a first name, not with a position or titel. You can sit down with your manager or with a director to have a coffee and direct chat. There are our own co-worker restaurant, smoking room and rest room at the backstage. You can connect to internet or watch TV there when you have a break.
What you maybe did not know about IKEA
- We are proud winners of TOP employer award for 2020 in Retail category in a prestigious competition among university students.
- IKEA brand is also popular in Mastercard Retailer of the Year competition where we won the first prize in categories Overall winner and Retailer with furniture and home furnishing accessories for the seventh year in a row. We are very proud holders of the award because 140 000 people voted in the last round.
- IKEA restaurants has become an integral part of IKEA concept. We sell over 300 000 kg of favourite Swedish meatballs per year only in the Czech Republic. In 2020, we also introduced a new, more sustainable vegan meatballs which taste the same as the meat ones.
- IKEA usiluje o to, aby byl domov bezpečným místem pro každého. Proto se spojila s Koalicí NeNa a podniká kroky v boji proti závažnému společenskému problému domácího násilí.
- IKEA strives for homes safe for everyone. That’s why we have started a cooperation with Koalice NeNa to prevent and fight against a domestic abuse which becomes a big social problem nowadays.