At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life for the many by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture together.
WHO YOU ARE
• You are reliable and you like order and tidiness in things even at home
• Motivated by contributing to overall success and results
• Basic understanding in related fields like contracts, contract administration and corporate low - advantage
• Fluent in Microsoft Office programs
• Understanding of IKEA concept, culture and values
• Budeš potřebovat český jazyk, English is also needed to have to understand
• Providing administrative support for the legal team and within CFO
• Monitoring and maintaining the corporate files/contracts within the Service office , Update and maintain legal documents, eg Frame agreements; Legal fact sheets for business units and stores (Archive of the contracts and updates)
• Contract management - preparing agreements for execution and archiving, data collection and confirmation
• Taking care of corporate documents such as meeting minutes, resolutions, notes from shareholders
• Point of contact to support IKEA to fulfil local law requirements
Together as a Team
When the world is changing we’re the ones who make sure that we are up to date and that local and international laws are harmonized with the best interest of IKEA and our customers. We’re diligent and work together to make sure our business is on top of the legalities and guidelines governance requires. If people were to describe our team they would probably say that we have a lot of integrity, vast capacity and great dedication to detail and we like to work and have fun together too.
• Part time, 20 hours/ month, permanent contract
• Flexible working hours, partly from the office, partly possible on home office
• Opportunity to learn and develop yourself
• Fair, open and idea-driven colleagues
Information about the vacancy
Skandinávská 131/1, 155 00 Praha-Třebonice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, transport allowance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events, dog-friendly office
Education is not important
Czech (proficient), English (advanced)
IKEA Česká republika
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
Suitable for parents on maternity and parental leave.