Online Performance Specialist
Naší vizí v IKEA je „vytvářet lepší každodenní život pro co nejvíce lidí". Tato vize se ale netýká jen vybavení domácnosti. Jde nám také o to, abychom přispívali k lepšímu každodennímu životu všech lidí, jejichž životy jsou spojeny s naším podnikáním. V IKEA se proto nejen dobře nakupuje, ale i pracuje.
WHO YOU ARE
Do you love to transfer rough data into clear information and answers? You enjoy conducting analysis, preparing sales and performance reports, evaluations and follow ups? Join our selling team and become a Country Sales Performance Specialist to make a positive impact to all our customers & co-workers.
Do you have:
• Passion to contribute and share a continuous performance growth mindset
• Experience in analyses (based on advanced Google analytics)
• Ability to extract raw data, consolidate & analyze.
• Data visualization in DataStudio, PowerBi (basics are ok, willing to learn)
• Knowledge of SQL or Java Script
• Ability to prioritize under time pressure
• English is needed as you cooperate within our CZHUSK region
• Data reporting with clear interpretation in storytelling to support decision making process
• Create reports based on sales performance and analyze in a multichannel environment
• Identify potential business improvements in processes and working methods
• Work and cooperate cross-functionally
• Monitor sales, identify deviations and find potential.
At IKEA it’s all about our customers, and in Customer Relations we build and retain long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers in a multichannel retail environment. We’re a diverse team that work together to ensure a positive and joyful experience for all IKEA visitors and customers: we set up services, gather feedback and make things right! Our modus operandi is to connect to people by listening to their personal needs and to create genuine interactions. We’re a bunch of people who are truly passionate about people!
Information about the vacancy
Hlavní město Praha region
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, transport allowance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home
Education is not important
Czech (proficient), English (intermediate)
IKEA Česká republika