Naší vizí v IKEA je „vytvářet lepší každodenní život pro co nejvíce lidí". Tato vize se ale netýká jen vybavení domácnosti. Jde nám také o to, abychom přispívali k lepšímu každodennímu životu všech lidí, jejichž životy jsou spojeny s naším podnikáním. V IKEA se proto nejen dobře nakupuje, ale i pracuje.
Staff Planning Specialist
Do you know what is the most important source for the company? Would you like to help us to secure the best possible service for our customers? The IKEA Customer Support Centre is looking for the new Staff Planner! Do you think you are up for this opportunity?
What will be your focus as a CSC Staff Planning Specialist?
• To create shift plan for the CSC.
• To find the balance between the forecast and employees requests.
• To check if the schedule meets legislative requirements and IKEA Employment standards.
• To support the leaders.
• To create follow ups and reports related to staff planning.
What should you have as a CSC Staff Planning Specialist?
• You often work in Excel and enjoy it. In this position, you will spend majority of the time with reports and shift scheduling.
• Logical way of thinking and analytical skills (you like to solve puzzles).
• Empathy and understanding of people needs.
• Previous staff planning experience and knowledge of labour law is an advantage.
• You can speak Czech/Slovak and you are able to communicate in English
What can you get when you become a CSC Staff Planning Specialist?
• You will work in a company that is successful and favourite among people
• You will have 5 weeks of deserved holiday
• You will have full time contract with flexible working hours.
• You will participate on IKEA benefit package
Information about the vacancy
Řevnická 170/4, 155 21 Praha-Třebonice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, transport allowance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure
Education is not important
Czech (proficient), English (intermediate)
IKEA Česká republika
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
Suitable for the physically challenged. Attendance to company site required. Suitable for: Wheelchair bound.