The path to IKEA is a clearly defined road, one that can only be traveled by people who believe in the IKEA way. The path is built on simplicity, humbleness and the values that make us who we are as a business, culture and global family of coworkers.
Website Implementation Leader
Job description . . .
Do you like challenges? Do you want to participate in the implementation of new web for the biggest furniture retailer in the world? Do you want to work in the international team? We search for the goal oriented person that would be responsible for the IKEA new web implementation in our region CZ/HU/SK.
We definitely expect you to have . . .
- Web and business knowledge.
- Up to date knowledge of the merchandising and CMS.
- Knowledge or interest in project implementation.
- Ability to lead team through change processes.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Good knowledge of SEO and how digital media channels can be supported by content.
- Ability to understand business value and use of data (incl. GA).
- Knowledge of one of local language is a must.
You will definitely practice with us . . .
- Understand, plan, prioritize, follow up and sign off implementation activities and configurations needed with the relevant stakeholders.
- Create a content & range presentation migration plan by reviewing IRW country site, in order to cover the needed adaptation to launch the country new website.
- Ensure with the Web e-Commerce & Digital team, that the product range online is presented in a commercial way to encourage customers to buy more by making it easier for them to find the right products and solutions.
- Ensure along with customer experience department that there is a consistent and positive IKEA customer experience on the new web site.
We offer . . .
- Fair, open and idea-driven colleagues.
- Open environment for learning and personal development.
- Strong global strategy for digitalization and overall transformation.
- Global community of digital specialists. Opportunity to learn and grow within this community.
- Daily work within international team and possibility to work for more markets.
- Permanent job contract.
- Flexible working hours, possibility of home offices (4x per month), vacation 25 days.
Is this the right challenge for you?
We are looking forward to receive your on-line application with CV and Motivation letter (in English) the latest till January 21st, 2019.
Implementation Leader CZ/HU/SK will be located in Prague/CZ with the ideal start date February/March 1st, 2019 or based on the mutual agreement.
Information about the vacancy
Skandinávská 144/15a, 155 00 Praha-Třebonice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, transport allowance, educational courses, training, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), Czech (proficient)
IKEA Česká republika, s.r.o.
ContactIKEA Česká republika, s.r.o.
155 00 Praha