IKEA Communication Specialist CZHUSK
At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life for the many by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture together.
WHO YOU ARE
• Fluent in English and Czech (or Slovak or Hungarian), both in speaking and writing
• Strong knowledge of using insights to formulate communication strategies
• Passionate about Home Furnishing design, caring about planet and people
• Strong project management and change management skills
• Ability to transform concepts into reality
• Up-to-date knowledge of the media landscape (including the latest trends in digital and social media), activation and measurements
• 2+ years practice in the internal or external communication
• Responsible to develop and execute different internal and external communication projects in the region of Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia
• Solid knowledge of internal communication channels and engagement tools
• Project management of internal and external communication campaigns
• Define, plan, create, execute and follow up
• Actively push for improvement of content creation and co-worker engagement, based on trends in communication and the latest developments within the communication field
• Help our leaders and co-workers to be great communicators
WHAT WE OFFER
• Great place to learn and develop yourself.
• Fair, open and idea-driven colleagues (Scandinavian company culture).
• Work in international environment.
• Flexible working hours, possibility of home offices, vacation 25 days
• Fulltime and unlimited contract
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
Our team is the voice of IKEA. We use words, pictures and videos to tell the story about IKEA, to build our brand and inspire people with our offer. We bounce ideas back and forth, we challenge each other and we are crazy passionate about communication. Of course we’re also the ones who make sure to keep all our fellow co-workers informed, engaged and connected in a constantly changing business environment.
Information about the vacancy
Praha-Třebonice, Hlavní město Praha region
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Discount on company products / services, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home
Education is not important
English (advanced), Czech (proficient)
IKEA Česká republika
Sdělte nám prosím důvod, proč jste na pozici neodpověděl/a:
Odpovědi jsou anonymní a zaberou Vám asi 2 minuty.