Digital Portfolio & Deployment Leader CZHUSK
Naší vizí v IKEA je „vytvářet lepší každodenní život pro co nejvíce lidí". Tato vize se ale netýká jen vybavení domácnosti. Jde nám také o to, abychom přispívali k lepšímu každodennímu životu všech lidí, jejichž životy jsou spojeny s naším podnikáním. V IKEA se proto nejen dobře nakupuje, ale i pracuje.
WHO YOU ARE
As a person you are passionate about the possibilities of digital to delight and inspire countries to rapidly adopt new digital products, and you appreciate the mix of strategic thinking and turning developments into deployments. You are very structured, systematic and organized leader with high skills in project management. You are also able to lead in times of change and uncertainty, with the IKEA business goals, as well as customers and co-workers, in focus.
You have knowledge in following areas:
- you have proven advanced skills in Project management and experience in managing and delivering complex change processes/products, experience from a PMO environment is a plus
- understanding of how to set up and manage a successful release and rollout of digital products together with relevant stakeholders
- understanding of change management techniques and digital transformation practices
- understanding of business in retail- and eCommerce to be able to drive reinvention of the business
- good working knowledge and orientation within JIRA application
- strong leadership skills, and experience in working with iterative, agile product development and deployment teams
- advanced English language (everyday use)
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
- ensure that product rollouts run according to plan, based on detailed digital roadmap plans received from roadmap teams in JIRA tool
- facilitate flow of roadmap feedback from CZ/HU/SK countries to roadmap teams via various forums and regular communications
- lead implementation of all digital launches in the countries, including also support to retail expansion projects
- liaise with other functional speaking partners and ensure proper multifunctional staffing for successful launches in the countries
- successfully drive the adoption of products, including communications, training, and stakeholder management for some countries also manages the country specific product portfolio in the country
- evaluate and report all launches as per defined metrics; provide feedback & recommendations based on evaluation to improve digital toolbox components to Central Group Digital deployment team
- lead the team of 3-4 colleagues and build trustworthy place with a strong focus on independency and their skills according to their identified talents
As a Digital Portfolio & Deployment Leader you will own the Country Digital roadmap plan and you will be responsible for implementing an industrialized product deployment approach to launch new/changed products and services as they are released by the Central Group Digital product teams. You will also drive and ensure exponential rollout of products across all countries and continuously provide feedback and contribute to refinement of the deployment approach.
In this role you will report to the Country Digital Manager.
It is a full time contract, you will be located in Prague, with traveling within the region CZ/HU/SK.
Information about the vacancy
Skandinávská 144/15a, 155 00 Praha-Třebonice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, management incentive program, above-standard medical care, discount on company products / services, contributions to the pension / life insurance, transport allowance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, occasional work from home, corporate events, foreign business trips, dedicated time for innovations
Education is not important
IKEA Česká republika
Sdělte nám prosím důvod, proč jste na pozici neodpověděl/a:
Odpovědi jsou anonymní a zaberou Vám asi 2 minuty.