Talent Development Manager for CZHUSK
Naší vizí v IKEA je „vytvářet lepší každodenní život pro co nejvíce lidí". Tato vize se ale netýká jen vybavení domácnosti. Jde nám také o to, abychom přispívali k lepšímu každodennímu životu všech lidí, jejichž životy jsou spojeny s naším podnikáním. V IKEA se proto nejen dobře nakupuje, ale i pracuje.
WHO ARE YOU:
We are searching for a People Lover and Talent Development Enthusiast with high level of leadership skills and ability to work with complex assignments. You will lead the Talent agenda in the IKEA region Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia.
• You are naturally inclusive person. Respecting diversity of people and building on their talents is part of your DNA and love to work in a team.
• You have experience in leading leaders for at least 5 years and have a proven record of contributing to people and organizational development.
• You have strategic thinking and experience with implementation of long term plans, setting goals, budgets and follow-ups.
• You have a strong ability to inspire, influence others and building strong relationships across the organization and external market.
• You have the ability to mentor, coach, and develop leaders on all levels.
• You have the ability to navigate in a complex and uncertain environment.
• You are fluent in English and preferably you speak one of the local languages: Czech, Hungarian or Slovak and English.
• You are a true IKEA Values ambassador with a positive mindset and high level of resilience.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY:
You will be leading a team of 14 colleagues in Talent Centre of Expertize, which is responsible for Employer Branding, Recruitment, Sourcing, Competence Development, Leadership Development and Succession Planning in the IKEA region Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia.
• Leading, localizing and implementation of Global frameworks, approaches, and tools in the area of Talent Management.
• Networking with various business stakeholders in the country in order to proactively monitor and manage leadership & competence development and succession needs for today and for the future.
• Monitoring external employer and workforce trends and leveraging them for attraction, recruitment and sourcing strategies at the country level.
OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
IKEA is all about people, and our team make sure to bring the best people on board to keep our strong spirit of togetherness. We believe that different experiences and backgrounds collectively make us wiser and stronger, and we ensure that our co-workers bloom into their best selves as they contribute to our business.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Purposeful assignment and unique IKEA culture
• Fair, open and idea-driven colleagues
• Company benefits package with co-worker discount, leisure time contribution, 1 extra week of vacation, and much more.
• Place of work: Offices in Prague, CZ
Information about the vacancy
Skandinávská 144/15a, 155 00 Praha-Třebonice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Bonuses, management incentive program, above-standard medical care, discount on company products / services, contributions to the pension / life insurance, transport allowance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, occasional work from home, corporate events, foreign business trips, dedicated time for innovations
Education is not important
IKEA Česká republika
Sdělte nám prosím důvod, proč jste na pozici neodpověděl/a:
Odpovědi jsou anonymní a zaberou Vám asi 2 minuty.