Deputy Logistics Manager IKEA Černý Most
At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life for the many by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture together.
WHO YOU ARE
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
• A proven track record of achieving goals and creating success.
• Managerial and leadership experience, preferably gained in a retail or supply chain environment, backed by the skills to inspire, motivate and develop a strong team based on the IKEA values.
• Experience of setting and implementing action plans, setting budgets and following up goals.
• Ability to explain goals, set expectations, provide clear direction and give open and honest feedback when managing poor performance.
• A common-sense approach to objective decision-making based on a clear analysis of the information available.
• Different working styles to get the best out of each team member (situational leadership).
• You are able to communicate in english and czech language fluently.
• You are fully mobile within our region (Czech Rep./Hungary/Slovakia).
Your tasks will include:
• Creating the store’s business plan based on global and national priorities, and local market needs together with your colleagues as a member of the store management group.
• Using strategic directions and business plan goals to develop and implement a clear logistics plan for your store with your logistics team. You ensure this plan is clearly understood by your team and that they know how they can actively contribute to achieving its goals.
• Sharing your specialist know-how with your commercial team partners and other functions, such as ordering, space and capacity planning, physical goods flow, supporting product change activities and replenishing sales spaces in a cost-efficient way in order to secure an exciting and inspiring customer shopping experience.
• Securing the monitoring and control of the logistics development in your store. You also act decisively and take actions to achieve the budgeted costs, performance measures and the goals defined in your store logistics plan.
• Empowering your team by delegating responsibility to help them grow and develop, according to their individual ability and experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Fair, open and idea-driven colleagues.
• Growing company with many international career opportunities.
• Friendly working environment.
• Position where you can develop your individual talent with a personal development plan.
• Company Benefit package.
Information about the vacancy
Chlumecká 664/10, 198 00 Praha-Černý Most, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (intermediate), Czech (proficient)
IKEA Česká republika
Sdělte nám prosím důvod, proč jste na pozici neodpověděl/a:
Odpovědi jsou anonymní a zaberou Vám asi 2 minuty.