IKEA Online Content Team Leader
At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life for the many by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture together.
Person to steer the wheel of IKEA online content needed
We are searching for energetic “helmsman” who will steer online content on our website. As IKEA is transforming from brick&mortar retail to omnichannel, we are further expanding our ecommerce team. We look for an ecommerce and digital marketing person that can steer online content delivery, improve processes, come up with optimization ideas and stimulate the colleagues with right questions.
Check IKEA website and if you find at least 5 ideas where to make the content better, then you might be the one to steer the improvements.
WHO YOU ARE?
- Process-driven person.
- Ability to improvements and implement them.
- Good understanding of digital environment and demonstrated experience with UX.
- Ability to work with data. interpret them and transfer them into actions.
- Experience from ecommerce product development advantage.
- Energy to move thinks and achieve results. Ability to raise stimulating questions.
- Good level of English.
DAY IN LIFE WITH US
- Steering online content projects in cooperation with specialists from different functions.
- Strategic partner to commercial functions.
- Responsible for backlog of online content projects and for quality processes.
- Driving CRO and SEO processes in cooperation with specialists.
- Working on quality of process delivery.
- Initiating new online content projects.
Position belongs to marketing team and is also part of cross-functional ecommerce team. Majority of website content and functions is developed by global product team. Locally we drive its adaptation to local needs, implement local activities and optimize the website as a part of CRO and SEO (including AB testing). You will work with a group of 5 online content specialists and merchandisers. The position is a project leader rather than people manager.
WHAT WE OFFER
- International working environment and stimulating colleagues (from more than 10 countries)
- Responsibility for 3 markets (CZHUSK).
- Growing multinational company with strong global ecommerce community. Potential for further career path.
- Good opportunities to find and implement quick wins.
Information about the vacancy
Skandinávská 131/1, 155 00 Praha-Třebonice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, transport allowance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home
Education is not important
Czech (proficient), English (advanced)
IKEA Česká republika
Sdělte nám prosím důvod, proč jste na pozici neodpověděl/a:
Odpovědi jsou anonymní a zaberou Vám asi 2 minuty.