At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life for the many by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture together.
IKEA Public Affairs Leader
Passion for making societies better? Are you good advocator with strategic thinking and networking skills?
You will be the region lead and focal point for Public Affairs and lead, steer and implement strategy for influencing local policy and regulation - in line with IKEA values. Your role will be to help the business grow and expand, and also to drive an open and sharing climate, being a role model of the IKEA values where our co-workers are informed, engaged and empowered.
We definitely expect you to have/to be
• Minimum of 5-8 years of Public Affairs and/or communication experience
• Experience working with government and policy makers in CEE region
• Experience in working with strategic business planning
• Strong documented leadership and influencing skills
• Experience with leading in change
• Experience with crisis communication
• Extensive experience in external representation
• Strong communication skills in English (spoken and written)
• Preferred: Knowledge of IKEA Brand, culture, values and way of working
You will definitely practice with us
• Using insights to formulate Public Affairs and communication strategies to drive the IKEA business
• How to leverage Public Affairs and communication to enable better business outcomes, today and tomorrow
• Solid understanding of how to influence policy and regulation and how to lead strategic advocacy, communication and stakeholder engagement by defining, planning, executing and follow-up to relevant stakeholders and influencers (such as governments, policy makers, NGOs and trade associations).
• Market regulatory processes and institutions, with a well –developed external network
• Stakeholder mapping and understanding of stakeholder drivers within the key target audiences
• Effectively build relationships within the organization to help achieve business outcomes.
• IKEA corporate identity, core values and vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people, to ensure right representation.
Information about the vacancy
Skandinávská 131/1, 155 00 Praha-Třebonice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, transport allowance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home
Education is not important
Czech (proficient), English (advanced)
IKEA Česká republika
Sdělte nám prosím důvod, proč jste na pozici neodpověděl/a:
Odpovědi jsou anonymní a zaberou Vám asi 2 minuty.