At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life for the many by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture together.
Visual Merchandiser/Activity Manager Deputy
ABOUT THE JOB
As the store visual merchandising/activity manager deputy, you share your extensive knowledge of visual merchandising/retail design. Together, you present and communicate the IKEA offer in ways that make it attractive and relevant to your local market. You also support customer self-choice in the IKEA store. This is a challenging role in a fast-moving retail environment.
WHO YOU ARE
- Significant experience of working as visual merchandiser (or similar).
- A team player with passionate for handwork.
- A deep passion, curiosity, and understanding of merchandising, retail design and home furnishing.
- Performing as an inspiring and motivating leader who can engage people fully to reach set goals and generate growth and long-term profitability.
- Continually seeking new opportunities to make improvements in the way we work and encouraging your team to do the same.
- Knowledge of local language (Czech).
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Contributing to positioning the IKEA store as the first choice in your local market.
- Providing inspirational solutions for a single product or a combination of products to stimulate customer experience and self-buying process.
- Demonstrating the uniqueness of the IKEA product range through your visual merchandising competence and display techniques to distance us from the competition.
- Working with vitality to motivate people to visit the IKEA store more frequently.
- Securing the use of the store layout as a commercial tool to plan and implement commercial strategies throughout the store while creating a good overview and strong visual impact.
- Lead, motivate and develop team of visual merchandisers.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fair, open and idea-driven colleagues
- Growing company with many international career opportunities
- Friendly working environment
- Position where you can develop your individual talent with a personal development plan
- Company Benefit package
Information about the vacancy
Chlumecká 664/10, 198 00 Praha-Černý Most, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Discount on company products / services, contributions to the pension / life insurance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, company catering, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Czech (proficient), English (advanced)
IKEA Česká republika
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
Sdělte nám prosím důvod, proč jste na pozici neodpověděl/a:
Odpovědi jsou anonymní a zaberou Vám asi 2 minuty.