From the deep forests in Sweden, we have spread our culture and values around the world. At the heart of our offer are our beautiful home-furnishing products and solutions, made with care for our planet, reaching millions of customers.
Would you like to take on a new challenge to manage site-based facility management services to ensure a sustainable, safe, clean and functional environment for co-workers, visitors and customers of the store? Do you have a passion in the facility management, but also for communication and working with people? Become our Facility Manager, responsible for the store IKEA Černý Most!
• You have an experience in a multi-service FM organisation, preferably in high-volume retail sector
• You have good knowledge of the FM business processes and you understand the asset management (maintenance and repair history, reinvestment planning, etc.)
• You have a technical understanding in all aspects of a retail building and connected equipment, and you know the principles of energy, water, emissions and waste management
• You can implement long-term action plans and budgets and set clear direction and following up goals
• You need to have at least a junior experiences in the facility management, but you have self-reliant and motivated to develop yourself
• You have good communication and negotiation skills, ability to build relationships across the organization and ability to lead people
• You communicate confidently and clearly in Czech and English language
• Do not forget that one of the most important experience is direct leadership!!!
ABOUT THE AGENDA
• Responsibility for the provision of building services for the store and all the property's facilities: technology, cleaning, recycling management, winter service, security systems
• Provide facility management services, and maintain assets and buildings, in strict adherence with all applicable legal, internal and environmental requirements
• Responsibility for the planning, budgeting, implementation and control of the regular maintenance of the technical building management
• Organize both tenders and the management and controlling of services relating to the building and the property
• Manage effective communication with the external FM service providers to ensure, that they meet the all requirements of the contract
• Lead and develop a team of 6 facility co-workers
WHAT WE OFFER
• Fair, open and idea-driven colleagues
• Growing company with many international career opportunities
• Friendly working environment
• Position where you can develop your individual talent with a personal development plan
• Company Benefit package
• Our offices in Prague – Černý Most
Information about the vacancy
Chlumecká 664/10, 198 00 Praha-Černý Most, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
IKEA Česká republika
Sdělte nám prosím důvod, proč jste na pozici neodpověděl/a:
Odpovědi jsou anonymní a zaberou Vám asi 2 minuty.