Country Sustainability Manager
At this position, You will belong to the Business Development & Transformation team of IKEA CZ-HU-SK and contribute to positioning IKEA as a truly meaningful and trusted brand in people’s hearts & minds. You will have the chance to engage yourself to make a difference when it comes to the sustainable life of our many co-workers and customers. You will work in an open-minded and diverse environment where people are valued, and business is led by values.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
You are responsible for the implementation of the IKEA sustainability People & Planet Positive strategy within the whole organization (CZ/HU/SK) and developing a local road map by setting strategical key movements and objectives.
- act as a business partner to all functions, securing that the sustainability goals are delivered.
- lead and develop the team of Sustainability Business Partners
- as an internal and external spokesperson, you represent sustainability, participate in advocacy activities, events and networking empowering others to become more sustainable.
- secure positive impact on local communities through a deep understanding of the local communities and co-creating with identified key stakeholders
- together with the Global Sustainability team and local partners you develop our sustainability strategy by driving development projects.
- empower and engage all co-workers in creating a new IKEA with sustainability in the core.
WHO YOU ARE
Your Experiences & Know-How:
- You have deep work experience in sustainability and proven of delivery for commercial (retail) / growth agenda in your organization
- You have in-depth knowledge of how to balance and merge environmental, social and economic aspects to define sustainability and make business within the limits of the planet.
- You have an excellent knowledge of the impact of healthy and sustainable living and of relevant sustainability topics within the markets.
- You have profound experience in strategic business/commercial planning and project management.
- You have excellent skills in change management and stakeholder management.
- You have up-to-date knowledge in strategic communication and brand positioning.
- You know the social environment including main stakeholders like NGOs and public institution to be able to lead a constructive strategic dialogue
- You know how to analyze and use digital (sustainability) data to create a positive impact on business & the planet.
- You have good experience in leading directly and/or indirectly diversified teams
Your Personality and Motivation:
- You have a passion for sustainability and high motivation to make IKEA business both People and Planet positive.
- You are a passionate and self-confident leader and manager with high ambition to inspire and empower people and develop our business.
- You are excellent communicator with strong interpersonal and representative skills.
- You have a future-oriented, growth and purpose-driven mindset, open for change.
- You are self-organized with capacity to handle multiple priorities and complex tasks.
WHAT WE OFFER
Stability of international company with strong purpose to create a better everyday life for the many people and strong commitment to people and our planet.
- Opportunity to develop yourself and your team
- Fair, open and idea-driven colleagues enjoying fun at work
- Permanent job contract, company benefit package
- Possibility of home offices, vacation 25 days
- Nice offices in Prague 5
Information about the vacancy
Skandinávská 144/15a, 155 00 Praha-Třebonice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, discount on company products / services, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, transport allowance, holidays 5 weeks, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure
Education is not important
Czech (proficient), English (proficient)
IKEA Česká republika
Sdělte nám prosím důvod, proč jste na pozici neodpověděl/a:
Odpovědi jsou anonymní a zaberou Vám asi 2 minuty.