At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life for the many by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture together.
IKEA Country Online Performance Analyst
WHO YOU ARE
• Talent for understanding data and numbers. And draw conclusion from them.
• Experience with web analytics needed Google Analytics 360. Power BI is advantage.
• Experience with e-commerce and digital marketing.
• Creating focus for optimization.
• Passion to learning more and going deeper into analysis.
• Good level of English.
• Regular web analysis and performance evaluation.
• Understanding whole Customer Journey online. Finding gaps.
• Learn and test your talent in idea-driven company.
• Asking WHY and HOW to change UI/UX based on data analysis.
• Being part optimization process and coming up with optimization ideas
• Cross-functional agile cooperation on projects. Creating meaningful reports and automation.
WHAT WILL YOU LIKE
• Place to learn and develop yourself into web analyst
• Fair, open and idea-driven colleagues. Very friendly environment.
• Open environment for learning and personal development.
• Work in international environments for 3 countries.
• Daily work within international team and possibility to work for more markets.
• Permanent job contract
• Flexible working hours, possibility of home offices, vacation 25 days
Information about the vacancy
Skandinávská 131/1, 155 00 Praha-Třebonice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, transport allowance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home
Education is not important
English (proficient), Czech (intermediate)
IKEA Česká republika
Sdělte nám prosím důvod, proč jste na pozici neodpověděl/a:
Odpovědi jsou anonymní a zaberou Vám asi 2 minuty.