From the deep forests in Sweden, we have spread our culture and values around the world. At the heart of our offer are our beautiful home-furnishing products and solutions, made with care for our planet, reaching millions of customers.
Development & Transformation Program Manager
Would you like to take on a new challenge to lead the program of projects from different parts and aspects of the business under the umbrella of development? Do you have a passion in the change management, mindset switch but also for communication and working with people? Become our Development & Transformation Program Manager, responsible for the CZ/HU/SK region!
WHO ARE YOU
The pandemic crisis around the world is not hidden from anyone, and it may not be the only one, mankind has ever experienced! We all witness crisis in our careers one time to another.
People are at the heart of IKEA and will always remain so; as the most key & important ingredient and catalyst to our business growth.
We see you as a strong leader who has experience, knowledge and skills to lead the people and IKEA into the unknown. We are together, shaping the future of IKEA and we are on the journey! And to do this, you are someone who comes loaded with passion & energy to lead the people in unknown.
You believe in people; communicate with people transparently and openly, hear the opinions, translates them into insights and strategies of the change management process. You act as an enabler towards business and people development.
You have a broad experience and knowledge of program and project portfolio management and methodology with agile aspects. You communicate confidently and clearly in English (Czech, Hungarian or Slovakian language is an advantage).
• Plan and design the program framework and pro-actively monitor its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action
• Ensure effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the program – focusing inwardly on the internal consistency of the program, and outwardly on its coherence with infrastructure planning, interfaces with other program and corporate, technical and specialist standards
• Manage the program budget, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the program progresses
• Ensure the delivery of outcomes of the projects are to the required quality, on time and within budget in accordance with the program plan and program governance arrangements
• Evolve the program in line with business needs and opportunities
• Manage effective communication with all stakeholders
• Coach, develop and support the co-workers in using tools and solutions to guarantee high quality and efficiency
WHAT WE OFFER
• Fair, open and idea-driven colleagues
• Growing company with international career opportunities
• Friendly informal working environment with strong culture and values
• Position where you can develop your individual talent with a personal development plan
• Company compensation and benefit package
• Our office is in Prague – Zličín
Information about the vacancy
Skandinávská 144/15a, 155 00 Praha-Třebonice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
IKEA Česká republika
Sdělte nám prosím důvod, proč jste na pozici neodpověděl/a:
Odpovědi jsou anonymní a zaberou Vám asi 2 minuty.