At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life for the many by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture together.
IKEA Content specialist - part time, temporary
WHO YOU ARE
- 2 years experience in leading projects and creating content (agency or client)
- Analytical, with passion for new ways of content creation
- Good user knowledge of Google Analytics, and MS Excel
- Great energy to learn new things and develop yourself
- Good level of English is mandatory
- Fluent in one of the following languages is an advantage: Czech, Slovak, Hungarian
- Suitable also for talents from universities
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
You will be responsible for content creation for IKEA communication campaigns in 3 markets (Czechia, Slovakia, Hun-gary). In cooperation with Integrated Media team you will be optimizing/adjusting the campaigns based on data results and target groups. You will be leading the customer driven communication campaigns.
- Creating Dynamic Creative driven online campaigns for three markets (CZ, HU, SK)
- Possibility to develop and propose your own ideas. Possibility to grow.
- Learn and test your talent in idea-driven company.
- Practice understanding impact you made and take learnings.
- Develop especially in the area of online marketing.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Place to learn and develop yourself.
- Fair, open and idea-driven colleagues. Very friendly environment.
- Work in international environment and possibility to work for more markets.
- Possibility of home offices, vacation 25 days
- Company Benefit package
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOUR APPLICATION CV AND MOTIVATION LETTER
You wonder why this position is temporary? It is replacement for our colleague who is leaving for maternity leave. But it can be great opportunity for you to learn about IKEA and maybe to find an opportunity to grow in iKEA company.
Information about the vacancy
Skandinávská 131/1, 155 00 Praha-Třebonice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, transport allowance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home
Education is not important
IKEA Česká republika
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
Sdělte nám prosím důvod, proč jste na pozici neodpověděl/a:
Odpovědi jsou anonymní a zaberou Vám asi 2 minuty.