The path to IKEA is a clearly defined road, one that can only be traveled by people who believe in the IKEA way. The path is built on simplicity, humbleness and the values that make us who we are as a business, culture and global family of coworkers.
Systems Super User
Would you like to take on a new challenge in the Customer Support Centre as digital guru? Are you process oriented and excited about coming up with new improvements? Would you like to put in use your organization and communication skills? Make this opportunity yours and become Systems Super User within Customer Support Centre.
What will be your focus as a Systems Super User?
• Contribute to a great customer and co-worker experience by improving and implementing new systems, tools and its features
• Lead and/or support local and global projects related to the new technical solutions
• Work actively with CSC systems and have an expert knowledge and understanding of their use
• Test and verify new and used CSC systems and provide feedback on them
• Identify issues related to customer and co-workers satisfaction and implement improvements to ensure operations efficiency
• Provide support to CSC and stores co-workers and increase their competence in using the systems
• Access management for users in CSC
• Taking own initiative for learning and development within area of expertise
What should you have as a Systems Super User?
• Digital mindset and motivation to drive improvements
• Strong attention to detail and understanding of process mapping
• Strong motivation to change working procedures and processes
• Project management, presentation and negotiation skills
• Being self-reliant and responsible for your own development
• Local language (CZ/HU/SK) and English B2
• Experience with MS Visio is advantage
• Experience of working in a Customer Support Centre is an advantage
What can you get when you become a Systems Super User?
• Opportunity to influence ways of working, increase process efficiency and customer/coworker satisfaction
• See the outcome of your work, make a real difference
• This is a technical role but with a lot of space to put in use your communication and presentation skills
• Many learning opportunities and expertise discussions with colleagues in region and on global level
• Career step which could lead to a wide range of positions within IKEA in future
• Friendly informal working environment
• Company Benefit package
• Our offices in Prague – Zličín
You will report to CSC Business Service Manager CZ/HU/SK and will be based in Prague. In case of any questions related to the job, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application with CV and Motivation Letter.
Information about the vacancy
Řevnická 170/4, 155 21 Praha-Třebonice, Czech Republic
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
IKEA Česká republika
Sdělte nám prosím důvod, proč jste na pozici neodpověděl/a:
Odpovědi jsou anonymní a zaberou Vám asi 2 minuty.