From the deep forests in Sweden, we have spread our culture and values around the world. At the heart of our offer are our beautiful home-furnishing products and solutions, made with care for our planet, reaching millions of customers.
Construction Project Coordinator
We are is seeking for an experienced construction project manager, to lead and manage the construction of new buildings, and the extension/refurbishment of the existing ones.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE
- About 10 years of experience in management of construction on site (build ups and rebuilding of medium/large investments)
- Experiences in procurement processes, contract negotiations.
- Project timeline management starting from the feasibility study till the opening date with focus on the construction time
- Knowledge of budget management from the beginning until the closure of the project
- Academic degree in engineering
- Excellent Communication skills in English and Czech/Slovak to express ideas and negotiate effectively.
- Availability to travel to site during the development of the works for the complete duration of the construction time
- You will lead and manage all construction aspects of a specific building and rebuilding project from start to finish to secure delivery of a safe, compliant, sustainable and innovative property solution based on business needs.
- Secure that project budget estimates and time schedules are in place.
- Secure that procurement, contractors, permits, budgets and cost follow up are in place for the project.
- Provide technical and cost input to internal partners in the project process
- Ensure satisfactory hand-over of completed areas for retail build-up and re-builds in accordance with an agreed schedule and scope with provision of all necessary documentation.
- Coordinate several stakeholders who participate to the project at different levels
WHAT WE OFFER
At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture.
- Place to learn and develop your capabilities.
- Friendly working environment, cross-country cooperation in a fair and value-based organization.
- Flexible working hours, occasional home office.
- And IKEA benefit package including 25 vacation days and employee discount
Information about the vacancy
Skandinávská 131/1, 155 00 Praha-Třebonice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, transport allowance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home
Czech (proficient), English (advanced)
IKEA Česká republika
Sdělte nám prosím důvod, proč jste na pozici neodpověděl/a:
Odpovědi jsou anonymní a zaberou Vám asi 2 minuty.