From the deep forests in Sweden, we have spread our culture and values around the world. At the heart of our offer are our beautiful home-furnishing products and solutions, made with care for our planet, reaching millions of customers.
IKEA CZHUSK People Planning Specialist
Are you analytical, project-oriented person with ability to work in multi-national environment? Do you appreciate your assignments to have meaningful results and actually contribute to improvement of employment conditions and business performance? Join our People & Culture team in Service Office as a People planning Specialist who is going to be assigned with coordination and optimization tasks in people planning area across IKEA business units in 3 countries.
WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE / TO BE
- Ability to collect data, analyze it and transform them according to specific requests.
- Ability to find common attributes, asses it’s meaning and draw conclusions
- Passion in continuous improvement, identification of gaps and potentials for development.
- Adaptive to ever changing business and social environment, work with uncertainty, make data-based assumptions for the unknown future.
- Ability to zoom in to detail as well to zoom out to see big picture.
- Advanced knowledge of MS EXCEL is a must (pivot table level).
- Goal-oriented attitude with habit of creating plans and work according to them.
- Very good communication skills in Czech/Slovak and intermediate level of English.
- HR planning or finance/controlling background is advantage
- Optimize people planning processes for IKEA units in 3 countries – finding new ways forward according to global principles.
- Explore best practices, unify ways of working and follow up on compliance with rules.
- Co-operate across IKEA units utilizing People Planning approach and systems in order to secure the best use of available resources, meeting defined business and productivity goals.
- Proactively collect and analyze data from timekeeping system comparing it against forecasted scenarios.
- Ensure accurate reporting to enable benchmarking among units and countries.
- Collaborate with unit people planning specialists, train them in the process and tools.
- Maintain timekeeping and people planning system, act as super-user and support people planning network. Coordinate system development with external vendor if needed.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE US
At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture.
- You will utilize your skills to shape and develop one of IKEA core processes with direct impact on business results and co-worker well-being.
- Place to learn and develop your capabilities.
- Friendly working environment, cross-country cooperation in a fair and value-based organization.
- Flexible working hours, occasional home office.
- And IKEA benefit package including also eployee discount and 25 days vacation
Information about the vacancy
Skandinávská 131/1, 155 00 Praha-Třebonice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, transport allowance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home
Education is not important
Czech (proficient), English (advanced)
IKEA Česká republika
Sdělte nám prosím důvod, proč jste na pozici neodpověděl/a:
Odpovědi jsou anonymní a zaberou Vám asi 2 minuty.