From the deep forests in Sweden, we have spread our culture and values around the world. At the heart of our offer are our beautiful home-furnishing products and solutions, made with care for our planet, reaching millions of customers.
IKEA Content Specialist
Passion for online marketing? Are you analytical/data driven person with drive to learn new things?
You will be responsible for Dynamic Creative of online campaigns for IKEA in 3 markets (Czechia, Slovakia, Hungary). In cooperation with Integrated Media team you will be optimizing/adjusting the campaigns based on data results and target groups. You will be leading the customer driven communication campaigns.
We definitely expect you to have/to be
- 2 years of experience in leading projects and creating content (agency or client)
- Analytical, with passion for new ways of content creation
- Experience with dynamic content and/or programming is an advantage
- Good user knowledge of Google Analytics, and MS Excel
- Great energy to learn new things and develop yourself
- Good level of English is mandatory
- Fluent in one of the following languages is an advantage: Czech, Slovak, Hungarian
- Suitable also for talents from universities.
You will definitely practice with us
- Creating Dynamic Creative driven online campaigns for three markets (CZ, HU, SK)
- Possibility to develop and propose your own ideas. Possibility to grow.
- Learn and test your talent in idea-driven company.
- Practice understanding impact you made and take learnings.
- Develop especially in the area of online marketing.
- Fair, open and idea-driven colleagues. Very friendly environment.
- Work in international environment and possibility to work for more markets.
- Possibility of occasional home offices, vacation 25 days
- Company Benefit package (IKEA employee discount, flexipasses, multisport, and more)
Information about the vacancy
Skandinávská 131/1, 155 00 Praha-Třebonice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, transport allowance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home
Education is not important
English (advanced), Czech (proficient)
IKEA Česká republika
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
Sdělte nám prosím důvod, proč jste na pozici neodpověděl/a:
Odpovědi jsou anonymní a zaberou Vám asi 2 minuty.