From the deep forests in Sweden, we have spread our culture and values around the world. At the heart of our offer are our beautiful home-furnishing products and solutions, made with care for our planet, reaching millions of customers.
Digital Deployment Specialist
As a person you are passionate about the possibilities of digital to delight and new digital products. You are motivated to keep learning, work agile and being open to change. Working both independently and interdependently and cross functions. Last but not least, you share and live the IKEA culture and values.
To be successful in this role you have proven advanced skills in communication and implementation of change processes and a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in leading digital projects, managing and delivering change processes/products preferably in a technical environment.
You have knowledge in the following areas:
• understanding of how to set up and manage a successful release and rollout of digital products together with relevant stakeholders
• good understanding of change management techniques and digital transformation practices
• some knowledge of planning management and building integrated and structured frameworks
• deep understanding of business in retail and eCommerce to be able to drive reinvention of the business
• you possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build trustful relationships with stakeholders of different seniority levels across the organization and across countries.
• You have a structured mind-set and ability to perceive the larger picture along with the underlying details.
• You are appreciated for excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to engage and communicate with senior business-leaders.
• You are fluent in both written and spoken Czech and English.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Digital Deployment Specialist you will ensure that change, communication and training material is prepared and executed for each product launch in the country in accordance with the defined work packages provided by Central Group Digital Product teams. You will work closely with Digital Project Leader from the Digital Deployment team to ensure successful execution of work packages and product deployment. You will provide country feedback on communication and training material.
• Manage and monitor digital projects, initiatives and activities
• Implement new structures, ways of working, toolsets and technologies that support the future Digital strategy
• Finalize and localize content and target audience for different communication waves
• Identify and drive the people and process change mgmt. initiatives
• Execute work packages—Conduct training, implement process and people changes
• Provide feedback on communication and learning material to Central Group Digital deployment support team
• Outline the communication plan required for the launch and ensure the readiness of material required by working closely with P&C counterparts
• Work across initiatives within Ingka Group, steering a successful digital product deployment that drives IKEA business results
ABOUT THE PURPOSE OF OUR TEAM
To be the local business partner responsible for Digital, while working as a seamless part of the global organization. Ensure IKEA Digital products and platforms are delivered with excellence to meet the needs of customers and co-workers in order to enhance the whole IKEA shopping experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Opportunity to develop yourself and your team
• Fair, open and idea-driven colleagues enjoying fun at work
• Friendly international environment
• Permanent job contract
• Flexible working hours, possibility of home offices, vacation 25 days
Information about the vacancy
Skandinávská 144/15a, 155 00 Praha-Třebonice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, discount on company products / services, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, transport allowance, holidays 5 weeks, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure
Education is not important
Czech (proficient), English (proficient)
IKEA Česká republika
Sdělte nám prosím důvod, proč jste na pozici neodpověděl/a:
Odpovědi jsou anonymní a zaberou Vám asi 2 minuty.