From the deep forests in Sweden, we have spread our culture and values around the world. At the heart of our offer are our beautiful home-furnishing products and solutions, made with care for our planet, reaching millions of customers.
Digital Project Leader
As a person you are passionate about the possibilities of digital to delight and inspire countries to rapidly adopt new digital products, and you appreciate the mix of strategic thinking and turning architecture trends and requirements into practice. You are motivated to keep learning, work agile and being open to change. Working both independently and interdependently and cross functions gives you energy. Last but not least, you share and live the IKEA culture and values.
To be successful in this role you have proven advanced skills in planning of digital product rollouts, and a minimum of 3 years of experience in leading projects, managing and delivering complex change processes/products preferably in a technical environment. You have proven advanced training in Project Management, analytical skills and experience making decisions based on hard and soft data. You have experience in launching digital products across multiple countries, in working effectively within a matrix organisation and with leading in change across multi-functional teams. Moreover, you have strong documented leadership skills, and experience in working with iterative, Agile product development and deployment teams, including key tools, events and artefacts, strong experience in managing business change as well as extensive experience in planning of digital product rollouts.
You have knowledge in the following areas:
• deep understanding of how to set-up, manage and execute a successful rollout of digital products and deliver results in a country
• deep understanding of project management techniques and processes, including managing and leading teams and stakeholders, project governance processes including risk management techniques
• deep understanding of change management techniques and digital transformation practices
• deep understanding of business in retail and eCommerce to be able to drive reinvention of the business
• IKEAs corporate identity, core values and vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people
• You possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build trustful relationships with stakeholders of different seniority levels across the organization and across countries. You are also able to lead in times of change and uncertainty, with the business goals, as well as customers and co-workers, in focus.
• Furthermore, you actively acquire new knowledge and skills and champion new methods and processes to improve performance.
• You are fluent in both written and spoken Czech and English.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Digital Project Leader you will drive the development, provision and operation of our digital products and services in countries through the use of new and existing technology and agile delivery methods to deliver at pace.
You will maintain a standardised product deployment process across different product launches in the country; Collaborate closely with Central Group Digital product teams & Deployment support team to perform a gap assessment of products prior to launch. You will ensure the readiness of deployment work packages in line with standard structure. You will train subsequent countries to ensure an exponential rollout of product launches going forward.
• Plan, manage and monitor digital initiatives/activities required to ensure a successful launch
• Lead gap assessment from the countries with product teams - Identifying key dependencies for countries, and ensuring country readiness for the launch
• Orchestrate across relevant Product Teams to resolve major incidents in flow, keep track of status and progress and communicate the progress to affected stakeholders
• Ensure work package components with technical dependencies are ready to execute for the launch
• Perform project reporting, through providing with key milestones updates and content for measuring and following up project quality and performance
• Plan, manage and deliver other assigned projects e.g. IT expansion, including time, cost, scope and quality. Identify, mitigate, monitor and control risks
ABOUT THE PURPOSE OF OUR TEAM
To be the local business partner responsible for Digital, while working as a seamless part of the global organization. Ensure IKEA Digital products and platforms are delivered with excellence to meet the needs of customers and co-workers in order to enhance the whole IKEA shopping experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Opportunity to develop yourself and your team
• Fair, open and idea-driven colleagues enjoying fun at work
• Friendly international environment
• Permanent job contract
• Flexible working hours, possibility of home offices, vacation 25 days
Information about the vacancy
Skandinávská 144/15a, 155 00 Praha-Třebonice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, discount on company products / services, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, transport allowance, holidays 5 weeks, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure
Education is not important
Czech (proficient), English (proficient)
IKEA Česká republika
Sdělte nám prosím důvod, proč jste na pozici neodpověděl/a:
Odpovědi jsou anonymní a zaberou Vám asi 2 minuty.