At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life for the many by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture together.
Are you a master analytic? Have you always calculated on spot about the profit and risks? Do you like to see the result after you? Make yourself realized in the IKEA team of business navigation and help to bring the best results.
IKEA Country Business Analyst
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE
- Having experience in retail market in data analysis and understanding business/operations and its main drivers
- Analytical skills combined with an ability to communicate figures in understandable and inspiring way
- Ability to deliver under the time pressure
- An Eye for detail and accuracy and at the same time to keep broader overview of the business
- Understanding principle of profits and loss through key performance indicators
- English language as you will communicate with colleagues not only from Czech/Hungary/Slovakia region
- computer keyboard is your prolonged fingers and you are like excel wizard to the others with advanced excel skills
- Provide relevant information and analysis to support our business performance
- Deliver data analysis to identify trends, opportunities and potential risks, and present them in an understandable way
- Follow through on commitments and achieve results in line with the IKEA vision and values
- Co-operate with team members in other units to accomplish common goals
- Secure the multi-dimensional view of the business, when conducting the necessary analysis, to evaluate retail performance with the customer in focus
- Co-operate with Business Navigation team members at country, market and global level
WHY YOU WILL LOVE US
- We all contribute with our uniqueness and we want to grow and develop together. Our vision, “to create a better everyday life for the many people” inspires and guides us in everything we do. This is IKEA.
Information about the vacancy
Skandinávská 131/1, 155 00 Praha-Třebonice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, transport allowance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home
Education is not important
Czech (proficient), English (advanced)
IKEA Česká republika
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.