At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture.
Compensation & Benefits Manager
ABOUT THE JOB
You will lead country Total Rewards Strategy (compensation and benefits) implementation focusing on effectively attracting and retaining key talent in a cost efficient yet inspirational way, appreciated by our co-workers
You demonstrate general leadership ability and effectiveness in leading teams with the capacity to handle multiple priorities, initiatives, interfaces and tasks. You know how to work independently, take own initiatives and responsibility. You express ideas and opinions effectively in verbal and written communication - with ability to influence and inspire.
As a person you are passionate about people and have a strong belief in individuals’ potential. You are interested to do analytical, operational and strategic work. You act as an ambassador for the IKEA culture and values.
You lead localisation of Centre of Expertise Total Rewards concept, frameworks, approach and process in order to ensure successful implementation in country in line with all regulatory compliance. You lead and develop the local Total Rewards team to ensure excellent co-worker experience (8 team members).
You initiate and lead supporting communication activities to ensure transparency and understanding
You monitor the (job) market and trends in the country to find the best practice in harmonizing and developing competitive job offers.
You will practise with us:
• Creating Engagement through Compensation and Benefits package for three markets (CZ, HU, SK)
• Develop yourself and your team (you will lead international team of 8)
• Possibility to develop and propose your own ideas. Possibility to grow.
• Learn and test your talent in idea-driven company
• Practice understanding the impact you made and take learnings
• You have proven record of developing people and organizations and strong leadership skills
• You are an experienced HR professional with focus on Comp&Ben - you have deep knowledge and understanding of Compensation&Benefits field in CZ
• Analytical skills, with passion for new ways of content creation
• Great energy to learn new things and develop yourself
• Confident and clear communication in English – daily use, presentations etc.
• Fluent in one of the following languages is an advantage: Czech, Slovak or Hungarian
• Experience from a global matrix organisation and/or participating on global projects is welcomed
• Work for a value-driven company
• Work in an international environment and possibility to work for more markets
• Permanent job contract
• Flexible working hours, possibility of home offices, vacation 25 days
• Company Benefit package
ABOUT THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Please apply with your CV nad ML in English.
Selected candidates will be invited for an AC planned on March 23rd.
Information about the vacancy
Skandinávská 144/15a, 155 00 Praha-Třebonice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, transport allowance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, education allowance, occasional work from home, corporate events, foreign business trips
Education is not important
IKEA Česká republika
Suitable for the physically challenged. Attendance to company site required. Suitable for: Wheelchair bound.