At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture.
You are passionate about increasing customer value, driving business growth and contributing to overall success and results.
You are motivated and inspired by working together in an ever-changing complex environment. You enjoy co-creation with colleagues and other units as you share and live the IKEA culture and values.
For this role we believe you have (i) master's degree in law acquired in Czech Republic or Slovakia, (ii) a minimum of 3 years of experience as a lawyer in renowned law firm or in-house experience from a multinational corporation and (iii) fluent English. Legal practice in Middle/East Europe countries (Hungary in particular) is welcomed but not a must.
ABOUT THE JOB
Your responsibility is to review, support and secure the legal aspects of the businesses and operations in our region CZ/HU/SK within the framework of working defined by Ingka Group Legal & Governance. In this role you will report to the Country Legal Manager CZ/HU/SK.
- Cooperate with, integrate in the business, and build good relations with, stakeholders to secure mutually sustainable solutions.
- Review and draft legal opinions and legal documents (commercial law, consumer protection, labour law etc.), negotiate commercial agreements.
- Pro-actively support the management and other stakeholders in order to run the IKEA business and to secure the rights and assess the obligations in order to reduce exposure to legal risks and to optimise business opportunities.
- Active cooperation with Group Legal & Governance in order to secure alignment of country agenda
- Contribute to, and support the implementation of the Business Plan, development projects, corresponding roadmap
- Implement standard processes and ways of working for the legal area in the Ingka Group.
- Develop competence and provide education to relevant stakeholders in the area of laws and regulations.
- Keep yourself updated in relevant international and local legal and governance developments, including changes in international, domestic and case laws and regulations.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH US
- You are passionate about understanding consumer behaviour, people’s life at home and the future development of home furnishing.
- You love solving complex business challenges and being at the forefront of the changes.
- You have willingness and passion in developing digital initiatives and delivering business success through results.
- You want to meet the lovely colleagues and fair and open-minded working environment where English language is the main communication languages (for this position also the knowledge of the local language is a must - Czech or Slovak).
- You want to have five weeks of vacation and remote work (max. 4x per month).
- You want to enjoy our staff discount on IKEA products.
- You want to be a part of our casual breakfasts
HOW TO APPLY
We appreciate your application (CV and Motivation letter in English) as soon as possible.
Information about the vacancy
Skandinávská 144/15a, 155 00 Praha-Třebonice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, transport allowance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, education allowance, occasional work from home, corporate events, foreign business trips
English (advanced), Czech (proficient)
IKEA Česká republika
Suitable for the physically challenged. Attendance to company site required. Suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound.