At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture.
Innovation & Co-Creation Leader
Throughout its 70 year history IKEA always had entrepreneurship and development at the core of its DNA. Through New Business & Innovation IKEA is setting up for the next 70. With the task to capture the opportunities of a changing world. We are here to generate and nurture ideas and innovative solutions for the life at home, relevant for the many people.
With the IKEA vision as a starting point, and without limitations to products, we focus on creating capabilities and solutions that are relevant in the life at home today and tomorrow. Care to join us?
Right now we’re looking for an Innovation & Co-creation Leader.
The Innovation & Co-creation Leader is responsible for bringing new ideas and suggestions (‘challenges’) into IKEA and create a community of internal and external people to jointly work on projects and innovations. This position reports to Country Business Development Manager.
You are passionate about a better quality of life for the many people as well as improving people’s life at home through the IKEA product range and support services and experiences. Proven experience in project management and stakeholder alignment is needed. A strong business sense paired with excellent communication and influencing skills is required. This position evolves around setting up processes and transfer knowledge. Leading in the unknown is therefore also an absolute need.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
· design and trends thinking - experience with running innovation processes and deploy solutions and backgrounds in areas such as; service design, interaction design, industrial design etc.
· experience with working in a commercial role in a large, complex ideally global environment, organization
· knowledge / experience in Startup Industry, Pitch Development, Prototyping, or Technology Development
· ability to prioritise, orchestrate teams and resources for structure, efficiency and effectiveness, including knowledge of how to translate strategic plans into synchronized cross/functional initiatives
· engage and inspire stakeholders to build value for our business and customers and to clearly envision and communicate a preferred and desirable future scenario
· broad knowledge of budget and key business performance measurements management and visualization
· you communicate confidently and clearly in English, with leadership experience in changing and or complex environments.
In addition to this you hold the ability to lead business through people with an engaged and collaborative mindset and combine working on a strategic level with acting on an operational/tactical level. You know how to learn and process new information quickly (hyper learner/life-long learner), to work under tight deadlines with the courage and responsibility to make difficult decisions. You build trust and influence without authority by communicating clearly in diverse situations and across disciplines.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Innovation Co-creation Leader you will enable and support in market innovation capability building by leveraging our (DNS) framework and orchestrating collaborations between your local market functions and IKEA Group global functions. You will also activate and support broad participation of local co-workers and customers in our global co-creation movement (digital and physical interactions), and help solve the most complex problems with a creative approach and agile skills. It is your responsibility to see the big picture, pro-actively listen, connect the dots and synthesize problems into opportunities and solutions for the many. You are going to lead by example, inspiring and influencing (often without authority) in order to encourage a pro-active innovation mind-set across the country organisation.
· lead in market implementation of the IKEA Group (Ingka) level innovation strategy by supporting and translating the deployment of innovative solutions in the local market
· lead co-creation movement in the market and the adoption of new methods, digital tools and ways of working
· secure consistent and relevant customer experiences through a multichannel approach by ensuring that the organization is always connected, informed and empowered to tap into customer motivations
· be updated on macro-trends, creating a strong network with internal and external stakeholders in order to confidently identify and develop effective future-proof and people and planet positive solutions
· lead and encourage innovation activities by removing barriers, simplifying the burden of complexity, and amplifying best practices that embrace change and new opportunities
· live the IKEA values through a balance between a diplomatic and rebellious approach that inspires creative problem solving, and empowers co-workers to pursue extraordinary achievements
· lead the planning and deploy innovative solutions for the many
· be a pro-active and engaged IKEA spokesperson, influential brand ambassador, and change agent that promotes an innovation mindset, new ways of working and the adoption of creative new solutions
· 5 weeks of holiday
· Flexible working hours
· Possibility of home office
· Benefit package worth 10 000 CZK a year (sport, culture, health, travel, education etc.)
· Employee discount in IKEA
WANT TO APPLY?
We will prioritise applications from you who fulfil the majority of the requirements. In this application process we welcome your online application sending your CV and motivational letter in English. Video questionnaire and personal interview are the next steps in the recruitment process (applies to selected candidates).
We appreciate your application as soon as possible, but please no later than January 31st .
Information about the vacancy
Skandinávská 144/15a, 155 00 Praha-Třebonice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, transport allowance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, education allowance, occasional work from home, corporate events, foreign business trips
Education is not important
IKEA Česká republika
Suitable for the physically challenged. Attendance to company site required. Suitable for: Wheelchair bound.
Sdělte nám prosím důvod, proč jste na pozici neodpověděl/a:
Odpovědi jsou anonymní a zaberou Vám asi 2 minuty.