At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture.
Tax Specialist (with interest in accounting)
ABOUT THE JOB
At IKEA CZ/HU/SK Service office we are looking for an open minded and proactive finance enthusiast who can support us in all direct and indirect tax matters to ensure compliance with internal and external requirements. The role is an active partner to internal and external stake-holders in respect of all relevant tax and treasury topics.
• solve tax tasks as such as tax planning and securing the company to follow the tax laws
• solve financial tasks as such as liquidity planning and reports, treasury and cash management, securing the loan contracts to
finance the company and proper capitalization of the company
• identify opportunities where we can minimize costs
• secure routines establishment within treasury and tax area
• initiate actions leading towards needed changes in order to reach financial and business targets
• identify and propose training needs in my area of responsibility
• update legal financial result and its forecast
• You are curious and like to find more effective ways of working in order to optimize our performance
• You are people oriented and enjoy working in an international fast-paced environment
• You are continuously striving for excellence and simplicity, enabling change, developing growth potentials and focusing on long term profitability
• You are excited about being part of a business that is the leader in home furnishing and contributing to a better everyday life for the many people, you share IKEA values
• You enjoy learning new things and developing yourself
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU NEED
• Good knowledge of tax
• University degree preferably in Accounting / Finance / Economics
• Proven experience with financial responsibility
• Experience in accounting
• Strong analytical skills
• Very good negotiation skills to convince stakeholders to accept certain changes / solutions
• Strong service orientation
• Ability to build relationships and share your knowledge and experience
• Ability to communicate effectively in English and native level of at least one of "our" languages: CZ/HU/SK
WHAT WE OFFER
• Opportunity to develop yourself
• Friendly international environment
• Fair, open and idea-driven colleagues
• Permanent job contract
• Flexible working hours, possibility of home offices, vacation 25 days
We are looking forward to hearing from you: please, send us your CV and cover letter in English.
This recruitment process will also consist of an online video questionnaire and a personal interwiew for selected candidates.
Information about the vacancy
Skandinávská 144/15a, 155 00 Praha-Třebonice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, transport allowance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, education allowance, occasional work from home, corporate events, foreign business trips
English (advanced), Czech (proficient)
IKEA Česká republika
Suitable for the physically challenged. Attendance to company site required. Suitable for: Wheelchair bound.
Sdělte nám prosím důvod, proč jste na pozici neodpověděl/a:
Odpovědi jsou anonymní a zaberou Vám asi 2 minuty.