At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture.
Country Sales Performance Specialist
WHO ARE YOU?
Do you love to transfer rough data into clear information and answer? You enjoy doing analysis, preparing sales and performance reports, evaluations and follow ups? As a person you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. You are energized by driving business growth and contributing to overall success of IKEA through collaboration and at the same time increasing customer value. Would you like to influence business development through analysis, cooperation within team and customer needs? Are you willing to learn new things, work with new systems and develop yourself? Join our selling team and become Country Sales Performance Specialist for Sales Performance Navigation and Pricing.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR JOB?
• Provide user-friendly and standardized business information to support decision making process– thus sales steering the organization towards agreed goals
• Analyze, prepare sales and performance reports, evaluations and follow ups
• Identify potential business improvements and new opportunities as well as improvement of processes and working methods
• Be active part of Pricing and Range Dimensioning process
• Navigate selling team towards best performance and fulfilling of KPI´s
• Have possibility to grow in new team, spread your knowledge to whole CZHUSK organization
• Help to stores find potentials to ensure to have best performance.
• Ability to work and cooperate cross-functionally
• Support Sales Performance Leader to monitor sales and gross margin performance, identify deviations, and activate the business via Business Leaders
• Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and to maximize impact
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• Opportunity to learn and develop yourself
• Fair, open and idea-driven colleagues enjoying fun at work
• Friendly international environment and a strong team spirit
• Permanent job contract
• Flexible working hours, possibility of home offices, vacation 25 days
We are looking forward to hearing from you: please, send us your CV and cover letter in English!
Information about the vacancy
Skandinávská 144/15a, 155 00 Praha-Třebonice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, transport allowance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, education allowance, occasional work from home, corporate events, foreign business trips
Education is not important
IKEA Česká republika
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
Suitable for the physically challenged. Attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Suitable for: Wheelchair bound.
Sdělte nám prosím důvod, proč jste na pozici neodpověděl/a:
Odpovědi jsou anonymní a zaberou Vám asi 2 minuty.