Naší vizí v IKEA je „vytvářet lepší každodenní život pro co nejvíce lidí". Tato vize se ale netýká jen vybavení domácnosti. Jde nám také o to, abychom přispívali k lepšímu každodennímu životu všech lidí, jejichž životy jsou spojeny s naším podnikáním. V IKEA se proto nejen dobře nakupuje, ale i pracuje.
Project Specialist - Timekeeping and Planning System
Are you analytical, project-oriented self-starter with HR background who is passionate about better eve-ryday life of IKEA employees? Join our People & Culture team in Service Office as a Project Specialist for Timekeeping and People Planning System implementation! We offer project-related fixed-term contract until 31. December 2020 with potential to grow.
WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE / TO BE
• Experiences with Project management and cooperation with external provider.
• Understanding of CZ Labor Code requirements for attendance records processing.
• MS EXCEL.
• Able to quickly understand matter of an issue and draw conclusions based on facts.
• Motivated by reaching the settled goals, structured approach to work
• Able to work in both Prague locations Černý Most and Zličín according to actual needs.
• Fluent Communication in Czech/Slovak and intermediate level of English.
WE WILL APPRECIATE IF YOU HAVE / ARE
• Experience with payroll process from system and legal perspective (preferably SAP)
• Proven history of project management ideally implementation of new system.
• Knowledge of Project Management Software tools
• Bold and able to come with ‘out of the box’ solutions.
• Implement new timekeeping and people planning system solution in all IKEA Units in Czech Republic (Stores, Service Office, Customer Service Center).
• Be partner to external system developer, provide requirements, specifications in structured and clearly understandable way.
• Prepare testing scenarios, test system developments.
• In cooperation with payroll department check system compliance with Czech legal requirements
• Work closely with managers and planners, support them during transition phase
WHY YOU WILL LOVE US
At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and our unique culture.
• You will utilize your skills to manage top-level project which directly contributes to better coworker work experience.
• Place to learn and develop your capabilities.
• Flexible working hours, occasional home office.
• Possibility to work on full-time or part-time contract (ca. 80% depending on workload).
• Nice and new refreshed office
If you are interested in this position, we look forward to your CV and Motivation letter.
Information about the vacancy
Skandinávská 131/1, 155 00 Praha-Třebonice, Czech Republic
Full-time work, part-time work
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, transport allowance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure
Education is not important
English (intermediate), Czech (proficient)
IKEA Česká republika
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
Suitable for parents on maternity and parental leave.
Sdělte nám prosím důvod, proč jste na pozici neodpověděl/a:
Odpovědi jsou anonymní a zaberou Vám asi 2 minuty.