At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture.
People Analytics & Information Specialist
WHO YOU ARE
Living, breathing, believing & committing to develop data driven approach to decision making. You are curious, analytical, believe in simplicity & continuously improving quality of information. You play with & love the tools to structure data and information in a very simple yet effective way. And with these, you express ideas and opinions effectively in verbal and written communication. You have the experience using quantitative and/or qualitative approaches to generate insights and translating insights into operational actions that yield positive impact. Experience gaining trust, influencing, and participating in deeply complex strategy discussions with multiple levels in an organization. Knowledge on some of the following tools - Qlik Sense / QlikView / Power BI / Cognos Planning Analytics / R / Python / SPSS
And possess basic understanding of - Globalview (SAP) or similar HR ERP systems / Learning platforms / Performance evaluation systems / Timekeeping & Staff planning systems.
• Provide the pre-conditions for high quality in People information & data, enabling advanced analytics
• Collaborate across the organisation to define and secure People data accuracy, availability
• Secure and monitor that People data processes and activities are in line with the mandatory elements of People information & data
• Perform People related business analysis and identify trends, opportunities as well as potential risks and present them in simple ways
• Collaborate with Group People & Culture CoE in People Business Steering to collect, analyze and utilize relevant business intelligence in the People analytics field
• Support in the identification and implementation of digital capabilities
• Take lead on improvements in data quality & support legal compliance
WHY YOU WILL LOVE US
From the deep forests in Sweden, we have spread our culture and values around the world. At the heart of our offer are our beautiful home-furnishing products and solutions, made with care for our planet, reaching millions of customers. At the heart of our business, are our wonderful co-workers representing diversity in all dimen¬sions and passionate for life at home. We all contribute with our uniqueness and we want to grow and develop together. Our vision, “to create a better everyday life for the many people” inspires and guides us in everything we do. This is IKEA.
Information about the vacancy
Skandinávská 144/15a, 155 00 Praha-Třebonice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, transport allowance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, education allowance, occasional work from home, corporate events, foreign business trips
Education is not important
IKEA Česká republika
Suitable for the physically challenged. Attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Suitable for: Wheelchair bound.
Sdělte nám prosím důvod, proč jste na pozici neodpověděl/a:
Odpovědi jsou anonymní a zaberou Vám asi 2 minuty.