At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture.
PR and Communication expert SK needed !
Your personality . . .
We are searching for the senior communicator, enthusiastic about people’s home furnishing dreams who can easily find out what can engage customers and IKEA stakeholders (media, influencers, strategic partners public, coworkers …).
Your ambition will be to position IKEA as truly meaningful & trusted brand in people’s hearts & minds, with a focus on IKEA as a retailer with positive societal impact.
We expect from you to have . . .
- Experienced, senior level of leader.
- Excellent English and Slovak speaking and writing skills – simply because you are great communicator.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the media landscape (including the latest trends in Digital and Social media), activation and measurements.
- Deep understanding of relevant business needs within the country within the specific topic area (home furnishing, re-tailing, sustainability, co-workers ...).
- Extensive knowledge of using insights to formulate communication activities to drive IKEA business and meet receiv-er needs.
- Excellent Knowledge on how to follow-up and evaluate communication activities.
- Passionate about Life at Home, our contribution to society, communication & modern digital retailing trends
- 4+ years of practice in the external communication.
You will definitely practice with us . . .
- Be an IKEA communication expert in Slovakia and a direct contact for medias - know that your position is located in Prague.
- Drive internal and external communication projects, taking different stakeholder perspective.
- Build a deep understanding of countries’ objectives in order to tie communications work directly to desired business outcomes.
- Contribute to the communication strategic planning process to ensure appropriate buy-in and prioritization of resources.
- Content development & deployment: enable and accelerate digital delivery and a world-class experience in the county.
- Execute effective internal and external communication and assist in the creation of prerequisites for our leaders and co-workers to be our best ambassadors.
- Secure the process for country on-duty phone and media product loans in the countries.
- Explore, develop and lead communication initiatives that will position business area in its respective eco-system and contribute to driving the desired business outcomes in alignment with the business plan.
- Involve business partners in Communications’ strategic planning process to ensure appropriate buy-in and prioritization of resources securing the needs for all countries.
- Identify local strategic opportunities, threats and trends to develop and implement IKEA and Ingka’s digital communications in line with global guidelines.
- Creates communications plans for all initiatives that clearly demonstrate the link between desired business outcome and chosen communications activities.
We offer . . .
- Working with partners and agencies who are the top league in their respective fields and professions.
- Fair colleagues, home furnishing and technological enthusiasts.
- Expanding your Know-how in communication field
- Participation in trainings, conferences and continuous in-flow of the knowledge
- Working from anywhere (WFH 4x per months) – you will just need to be online.
- Computer and mobile phone is already basic asset.
Welcome to apply . . .
Dear Market Communication Coordinator for Slovakia with location Praha-Zličín, we look forward to your cover letter and your CV (in English) - we appreciate your early application. Thank you.
Information about the vacancy
Skandinávská 144/15a, 155 00 Praha-Třebonice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, transport allowance, educational courses, training, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), Slovak (proficient)
IKEA Česká republika, s.r.o.
155 00 Praha
Sdělte nám prosím důvod, proč jste na pozici neodpověděl/a:
Odpovědi jsou anonymní a zaberou Vám asi 2 minuty.