The path to IKEA is a clearly defined road, one that can only be traveled by people who believe in the IKEA way. The path is built on simplicity, humbleness and the values that make us who we are as a business, culture and global family of coworkers.
Business Navigator Specialist, Prague Černý Most
- Ability to read and understand written and spoken English and local language
- Ability to prioritise and organise work,
- Good communication and analytical skills,
- Open minded and actively seeks out new ways of working,
- Interest in improvement of business processes and working methods,
- Previous experience in a financial/commercial role with analytical and numerical skills is an advantage (but not necessary),
- Good excel knowledge.
- Responsible for analyses and smart usage of all store reports,
- Consolidation and maitenance of store reports, KPI’s, Follow Up
- Trainer for „Store reports training“,
- Support during forecasting process, sales/costs/margin devevelopment in order to improve store performance,
- Support store and functions to identify and evaluate business opportunities (keeping customers in focus),
- Identify and implement proven solutions and good ideas to make us quicker, leaner and simpler,
- Work with the store team by supporting them with administration part,
- Responsible for Business navigation year cycle monitoring.
Welcome with your online application and your Motivation Letter!
Information about the vacancy
Chlumecká 664/10, 198 00 Praha-Černý Most, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, contributions to the pension / life insurance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, company catering, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Czech (proficient), English (pre-intermediate)
IKEA Česká republika
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
Suitable for pensioner.
198 00 Praha 9
Sdělte nám prosím důvod, proč jste na pozici neodpověděl/a:
Odpovědi jsou anonymní a zaberou Vám asi 2 minuty.