At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture.
Online Content Specialist with Hungarian language
Passion for online content marketing? Interest to co-create a page visited by millions?
Do you consider user experience while working on digital/online marketing? Do you want to contribute to development of e-commerce of IKEA? Do you have a passion for details?
We definitely expect you to have/to be
• 2 years in online marketing with content creation or in e-commerce area.
• Passion for web editing and end-to-end delivery.
• Entrepreneurial spirit and drive for results.
• Good level of English. Hungarian language as mother tongue.
• Possibility to work from Prague
• Suitable also for talents from universities
You will definitely practice with us
• Web editing and preparation of front end content for IKEA website.
• Possibility to develop and propose own ideas.
• Learn about user experience in practice.
• Learn and test your talent in idea-driven company.
• Practice understanding impact you made and optimize further.
• Place to learn and develop yourself.
• Fair, open and idea-driven colleagues. Very friendly environment.
• Work in international environments for 3 countries.
• Daily work within international team and possibility to work for more markets.
• Permanent job contract
• Flexible working hours, possibility of home offices, vacation 25 days
Our potential future online content talent, we look forward to your cover letter and your CV.
Information about the vacancy
Skandinávská 144/15a, 155 00 Praha-Třebonice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, transport allowance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, education allowance, occasional work from home, corporate events, foreign business trips
Education is not important
Hungarian (proficient), English (advanced)
IKEA Česká republika
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
Suitable for the physically challenged. Attendance to company site required. Suitable for: Wheelchair bound.
Sdělte nám prosím důvod, proč jste na pozici neodpověděl/a:
Odpovědi jsou anonymní a zaberou Vám asi 2 minuty.