Ingka Centres Česká republika s.r.o.
Ingka Centres is Ingka Group’s global shopping centre company. We develop and manage retail destinations for the many people, anchored by IKEA stores. Ingka Centres offers great opportunities to develop meeting places of the future, strengthen relations with tenants and spread retail ideas across borders.
MARKETING MANAGER AVION Ostrava
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Secure that country marketing strategies are implemented in the shopping centre.
• Establish and follow up on marketing plans of the shopping centre.
• Ensure contribution to the overall centre planning, including strategies and business plans.
• Plan and follow-up on the centre marketing budget as an integrated part of the centre budget.
• Support the centre operations to find new and alternative ways to increase footfall and sales.
• Increase brand awareness and enforce positioning through advertising, promotions, events, website, online and social media etc, in close cooperation with the tenants in order to enhance the branding and positioning aspects of the centre.
• Ensure and follow up on marketing activities and evaluate investment, sales and additional footfall.
• Monitor and analyse the local market, including competitors, tenants and visitors and consumer trends and perform local surveys and campaign evaluations (tests, focus group etc.)
• Analyse and act on common research like Brand Awareness, Customer and Tenant satisfaction.
• Develop relationships with the tenants and communicate with them regarding marketing matters and achieve tenant cooperation and participation in events and campaigns.
• Manage media, agency and local community relationships.
• Pro-actively seek business needs from Operations and Leasing to optimise marketing of the centre.
• Secure trends from external market and knowledge transfer with IKEA within the area of responsibility.
• Work in partnership with all business functions and maximise synergies with IKEA and tenants.
• Coach and empower Marketing Assistant to take responsibility to develop for performance in the business.
• Responsible for line manager tasks such as remuneration, recruitment, introduction, goal setting, competence development, performance evaluation and that the company is a great place to work.
• Responsible for meeting business goals in terms of quality, time, costs and overall results of the department and that needed resources are in place.
• You have university degree, preferably in marketing.
• You have at least 5 years’ experience in marketing field.
• Retail, shopping centres, life-style or marketing production experience is an advantage.
• You are able to translate business needs into marketing actions and solutions.
• You have good ability to plan, organise and coordinate.
• You are strong in communication, presentation and writing skills.
• You are able and enjoy to create trustful relationships.
• You have advanced English language and Czech/Slovak language knowledge.
• You are willing to learn new things, adapt to changes and to work independently.
• You are advanced user of MS Office.
• We offer international environment with potential to grow within large organization INGKA Group, as well as Learning & Development program and Benefit system.
• Place of work: Ostrava, Avion Shopping Centre.
• Immediate Manager: Centre Manager Avion Ostrava.
• Type of assignment: Full time contract for limited period – 2 years
• Start of assignment: 1st of October 2019
Informace o pozici
Rudná 3114/114, 700 30 Ostrava-Zábřeh, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu určitou
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
Čeština (výborná), Angličtina (pokročilá)
Ingka Centres Česká republika s.r.o.