At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture.
The Advanture Ahead
We are on a journey of creating of new IKEA. New IKEA, that is more even more affordable, even more convenient and even more sustainable. IKEA is company with over 75 years of successful history. But now, we would like to lead homefurnishing business into future and create better everyday life for many more people by putting the customer at the heart of all we do.
We are searching for an enthusiastic leader with passion for business, technology and customers, who will help us to set digital agenda to keep IKEA leading in an ever-changing and fast-moving environment.
How you can contribute
As Digital Manager you will take full responsibility for the Digital Strategy and leading Digital transformation of IKEA CZ/HU/SK to become truly home to home furnishing retailer. Optimise customer journeys, by securing that all Digital components are integrated. Ensure adherence to defined process and governance for local development of products. Ensure high quality technical support provided to support business operations in the country. Ensure product deployments are executed with excellence.
About the assignment
- Be a change agent and lead the digital transformation
- Provide functional expertise to the country strategic direction, and to the formulation and implementation of an integrated multi-channel strategy.
- Be an active member in the country management team contributing to the overall performance of the country
- Lead the Country Digital Unit in alignment with IKEA Group Digital function to ensure one strategy and one agenda
- Lead, inspire and motivate co-workers in the Country Digital unit to perform their best and continuously develop capabilities and talent to serve the Digital needs of the customers
- Continuously strive to improve ways of working by initiating country specific improvements and escalating potential improvements to Central Group Digital when applicable for multiple countries
- Accountable for the overall successful coordination of global deployments, local projects, products and capacity in the country
- Responsible for making the budget and planning for Digital activities and accountable for achieving excellent results in the country
- Have deep understanding of Digital systems, understanding how technology affects the world and how that relates to the Retail business
- Proven record of implementing big changes to business environment.
- Experience with setting direction, creating and managing long-term plans, setting budgets and goals, and following up on KPIs
- Excel by developing others and making other people excel by creating a fun, motivating work environment with focus on development and innovation
- Ability to work in agile way, empowering others to try new things
- Inspiring communication and strong relationship building skills
- Ability to communicate confidently in English and one of the local languages (Czech, Slovak or Hungarian).
You will love to work with us, if
- You are passionate about understanding consumer behavior, people’s life at home and the future development of home furnishing
- You love solving complex business challenges and being at the forefront of the changes
- You have willingness and passion in leading people, developing digital initiatives and delivering business success through results
- You want to meet the lovely colleagues and fair and open-minded working environment where English language is one of the main communication languages
- You want to have five weeks of vacation and remote work (max. 4x per months)
- You want to enjoy our staff discount on IKEA products
- You want to be a part of our casual breakfasts each Friday
Want to apply?
We appreciate your application as soon as possible. Your application should include CV as well as the motivation letter (in English).
Information about the vacancy
Skandinávská 144/15a, 155 00 Praha-Třebonice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, transport allowance, educational courses, training, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
IKEA Česká republika, s.r.o.
155 00 Praha