Safety & Security responsible, Prague Černý Most
ABOUT THE JOB
The purpose of this function is to provide support in ensuring a safe and secure environment for our customers and co-workers and in protecting our assets and the IKEA brand. We are looking for highly motivated and competent business support partner, knowledgeable about the IKEA business and proac-tive in identifying existing and emerging risks and minimising the impact of these within the scope of our work.
Your tasks and responsibilities in IKEA Černý Most store include:
- Responsibility for fulfilling and following safety and security standards for our customers and co-workers within IKEA Safety & Security manual and local legal requirement (We do not need any certificate or qualified person/ all activities are covered by external supplier.).
- Responsibility for compliance of fire safety regulations and work safety.
- Leading regular Safety & Security trainings and meetings.
- Regular reporting to Store management and Country Safety & Security Manager (daily communication in English).
- Responsibility for of external security services.
- To be a contact person for local authorities.
- Responsibility for safety & security systems (CCTV, fire alarm, intrusion alarm, emergency radio).
- Handling insurance cases related to the operation.
- Maintenance of pool-car park.
- To have general overview of local legal requirements.
- You are able to work independently and to make your own decisions.
- To have excellent communication skills and leading skills.
- Ability to lead trainings and workshops for different type of audience.
- Be prepare for unexpected emergency duties – time flexibility.
- Native Czech speaker, English active written and spoken (daily use).
- Completed minimum secondary school, driving license, group B (active driver).
- To have experience in safety and security area (from retail environment is advantage).
Welcome with your online application and your Motivation Letter!
Information about the vacancy
Chlumecká 664/10, 198 00 Praha-Černý Most, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, discount on company products / services, contributions to the pension / life insurance, transport allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, company catering, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, corporate events, opportunity to work up hours
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Czech (proficient), English (intermediate)
IKEA Česká republika
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
198 00 Praha-Černý Most