At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture. To create an inspiring IKEA experience we need to make sure our co-workers have the preconditions to meet our customers in the best possible way.
HR Operations and Compensation & Benefits Manager
About you . . .
- As a person you are passionate about people and you have strong belief in leading the business through unlocking the potential of people. You believe in the everyday meeting with the customer through a great co-worker experience and really enjoy working in a vibrant and changing multi-dimensional environment.
- You have knowledge how to implement long-term plans, set budgets and goals and how to use the latest HR trends and innovations that can help IKEA to gain insights to better operate as a people focus organisation. You have strategic overview how to plan, attract, grow, deploy, reward and support co-workers & leaders and their careers in IKEA on country level.
- You demonstrate strong leadership capabilities and effectiveness in leading multiple specialist teams with the capacity to handle multiple priorities, initiatives, interfaces and tasks and also deep knowledge about IKEA corporate identity, core values and vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people, to ensure right representation.
- For this role we believe you have minimum 5 years of experience covering several of the areas within Co-worker Experience scope (e.g. Total Rewards, People Planning, and Equality Diversity & Inclusion etc.) and experience from a global matrix organisation and/or participating in global projects. We expect from you knowledge of equality, diversity & inclusion policies, knowledge of analysing and benchmarking programs, strategies and initiatives for rewarding and benefitting co-workers and overview how to analyse data from digital sources to gain insights of IKEA customers for business purposes and decision making.
About the job . . .
In the role as HR Operations and Compensation & Benefits Manager CZ/HU/SK, you are responsible for localise and implement INGKA Group Co-worker Experience framework, approach and process as well as co-creating with the Centre of Expertise to deliver a great co-worker experience that is consistent and meaningful across the country organisation.
- Be responsible for ensuring a consistent high quality co-worker experience for all co-workers in the country regardless of function or legal entity.
- Work with other HR functions to challenge them to identify opportunities to improve and make the co-worker experience consistent for all co-workers in the country.
- Coordinate, lead and implement the INGKA Co-worker Experience concept, frameworks, approach and process in order to ensure successful implementation in the country.
- Be responsible for transmission of country Co-worker Experience needs to effective HR processes providing the country perspective in co-creation of frameworks, approach and process.
- Contribute to delivering on the People strategy with responsibility for co-worker relationship including Equality Diversity & Inclusion, Total Rewards, Mobility, Meet and Travel, & People Planning.
- Lead and develop a strategically focused Country Co-worker Experience team and ensure that the team works effectively, collaboratively, and creatively with individuals and teams throughout the company.
- Establish a high standard of excellence within the function - striving for delivery of a great co-worker experience through a consistent and meaningful experience for the many.
In this role you will report to HR Director IKEA CZ/HU/SK.
You will love to work with us, if . . .
- You are passionate about understanding consumer behavior, people’s life at home and the future development of home furnishing.
- You love solving complex business challenges and being at the forefront of the changes.
- You have willingness and passion in leading people, developing digital initiatives and delivering business success through results.
- You want to meet the lovely colleagues and fair and open-minded working environment where English language is one of the main communication language and local language (Czech or Slovak) is a must.
- You want to have five weeks of vacation and remote work (max. 4x per month).
- You want to enjoy our staff discount on IKEA products.
- You want to be a part of our casual breakfasts each Friday.
Is this the right challenge for you?
Warmly welcome with your online application (CV and Motivation Letter in English) as soon as possible.
In our recruitment process will be used video questionnaire, and Assessment Centre.
Information about the vacancy
Skandinávská 144/15a, 155 00 Praha-Třebonice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, transport allowance, educational courses, training, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
IKEA Česká republika, s.r.o.
155 00 Praha