The path to IKEA is a clearly defined road, one that can only be traveled by people who believe in the IKEA way. The path is built on simplicity, humbleness and the values that make us who we are as a business, culture and global family of coworkers.
Commercial Restaurant Manager, Prague Černý Most
MIDDLE MANAGEMENT MEMBER
We are looking for you who can lead and inspire a big team. You ensure that we give visitors a chance to rest and recharge during their visit to the IKEA store. Together with your team you initiate commercial activities to strengthen the Swedish profile and making sure IKEA Food is the heart of the store.
- Achieve growth and sustained long-term profitability while keeping our customers in focus.
- Ensuring the store provides a relevant IKEA Food offer by combining and driving range presentation, volume and commercial priorities in the most efficient way.
- Establishing and maintaining IKEA Food as a marketing tool by using our Swedish profile as a competitive advantage. You will also need to meet local market needs.
- Maximising commerciality and sales steering as well as implementing the IKEA commercial calendar. You also make the most of everyday opportunities to ensure growth.
- Contributing actively in the creation of the IKEA Food business plan, and aligning national and global strategies with local priorities.
- Ensuring our guests are always in focus. You initiate a constant dialogue and take actions to improve the customer experience.
- Initiating various activities that inspire and surprise our guests through engagement, learning and participation.
- Promoting a safety first culture by ensuring that daily work routines are in place and followed in all daily work.
- Responsibility to make people perform, deliver, learn and develop through a strong sense of togetherness.
- You have a genuine interest in sales and always have the customers in focus
- Your experience is IKEA retailing alternatively from marketing/activity planning and hospitality industry.
- Using your commercial sense to seek new opportunities to attract and convert visitors is key to you and you are eager in further developing this with us.
- You have experience of leading and developing a team and know that the food business is a people business.
- You have experience of creating and executing action plans and are good at prioritising and organising your work and the work of others.
- Understand KPI´s and how they affect the entire IKEA Food business.
- Ability to communicate confident and clearly in English and Czech language.
Information about the vacancy
Chlumecká 664/10, 198 00 Praha-Černý Most, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, discount on company products / services, contributions to the pension / life insurance, transport allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, company catering, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, corporate events, opportunity to work up hours
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
IKEA Česká republika
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
198 00 Praha-Černý Most