IKEA Distribution Services North Europe is responsible for sourcing, developing and operating the home delivery, assembly and installation services for our customers. As a Business Developer you are leading the purchase process for our services.
By having good market knowledge about our current and potential service partners you will have a vital role to secure a service offer exceeding customer expectations.
Data Analyst - junior
Job description . . .
Do you like working with data? Do you have already some experience with data mining? Do you have ideas and energy to learn?
We search for a junior data analyst that can grow with us and help us to utilize full potential of data for marketing purposes. And help IKEA in CZ/HU/SK to be a true champion in data-driven retail. We offer you opportunity to learn, to grow in the area of data. And to test your innovative thinking about data from one of the largest customer databases in retail. To deliver value for our customers and for IKEA.
We offer . . .
- Fair, open and idea-driven colleagues. Very friendly environment,
- Great environment for learning and professional and personal development,
- Global community of data specialists. Strong global approach for data utilization and data transformation,
- Daily work within international team and possibility to work for more markets,
- Permanent job contract,
- Flexible working hours, possibility of home offices, vacation 25 days.
You will definitely practice with us . . .
- Bringing your own ideas for (CRM) campaigns,
- Developing campaign ideas, preparing data for campaigns and evaluating campaigns,
- Working with database of more than 2,5 mil customers,
- Reporting and evaluation of continuous performance,
- Fast learning process, ability to use your initiative and follow your ideas,
- Being part of a number of locally-driven projects.
We definitely expect you to have/to be...
- Previous experience of data mining tools; SQL advantage,
- Experience with data visualization tools (Power BI),
- Analytical thinking, ability to work with large amount of data,
- Own initiative and ideas,
- Great energy to learn and come up with ideas,
- Good level of English.
- Knowledge of at least one of the languages of CZ/HU/SK region is needed.
Is this the right challenge for you?
We are looking forward to receive your on-line application with CV and Motivation letter the latest on October 23rd , 2018.
New Data Analyst CZ/HU/SK will be located in Prague (Czech Republic)
Information about the vacancy
Skandinávská 144/15a, 155 00 Praha-Třebonice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, transport allowance, educational courses, training, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate Events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
IKEA Česká republika, s.r.o.
ContactIKEA Česká republika, s.r.o.
155 00 Praha